Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*All candidates must submit their work authorization proof, photo id and
*Experience:* 15 years
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Mandatory Requirement: *
1. Expertise in the fields of data quality, data profiling, data security,
Master Data concepts, and data migration.
2. Demonstrated expertise with data modeling (relational,
multi-dimensional, columnar, etc.), architecture and documentation software
and tools such as ERwin and ERStudio.
3. Broad, working knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle, and other DB systems.
4. Working knowledge of information security best practices and
demonstrated commitment to information security.
5. Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and
6. Ability to communicate with high proficiency, both verbally and in
writing, with all levels of management and staff, in both technical
language and layman’s terms.
7. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
8. Able to prioritize effectively according to department needs, and
ability to organize a large number of changing variables.
9. Ability to assess and solve complex technical problems.
10. Experience in developing technical staff
*Highly Desired Skills: *
1. Exclusive experience of 8+ years as a data architect or senior data
2. Experience with IBM InfoSphere.
3. Experience with Big Data and Hadoop technology.
4. Experience with Epic Clarity and Cogito.
5. Experience with financial, operational, HR, payroll and research data.
6. Experience in big data platforms.
*Job Responsibilities:* Percentagewise Task Division Roles and
Responsibilities to be carried out
Develop BI and Analytic Architecture Standards, Best Practices and
Guidelines Work with business analysts and technical staff to develop
1. Conceptual, logical and physical data models.
2. Integrating, transforming and normalizing data.
3. Creating data warehouses, marts, cubes and universes that serve as a
source BI and analytic work products.
4. Reference and master data management.
5. Metadata management.
6. Educate technical and business staff on data architecture standards,
policies and guide.
Work with Business and IT Stakeholders to Define Data
1. Work with business and technical staff to understand
information/reporting needs and to design efficient and standards-based
conceptual, logical and physical data architectures and designs that
satisfy those needs.
*Solutions Designs *
2. Develop data models for operational data stores, data warehouses, marts,
cubes and universes.
3. Provide expert guidance on the use of entity-relationship diagraming,
data normalization and star schema designs to develop efficient and
responsive data retrieval.
4. Document data designs using tools such as Infosphere Data Architect and
Provide Technical Leadership and Oversight for Data Integration, Storage
1. Help implement data solutions including data acquisition process, data
transformation and data normalization/de-normalization, star schemas, data
aggregation and summarization
2. Assist in the monitoring and tuning of data solutions
3. Serve as a technical leader and advisor to IT and departmental data
4. Assist in the implementation and use of InfoSphere data management tools
5. Serve as an technical escalation point for data architecture and data
solution design issues solutions
Demonstrate Innovative Data Management Technologies
1. Research and evaluate new and emerging data management technologies and
techniques that can help solve pressing UCSF business and technology
2. Work with vendors and UCSF stakeholders to carry out product evaluations
and proof-of-concepts demonstrations for promising new data management
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.