Please check the requirements below and advise the right consultants along
with Rate, Availability, Contact Details, Current Location & Visa Status.
*Job Title: **.Net Developer*
*Location:* Austin, TX
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Documents work as defined by documentation standards. Utilize document
management system to maintain documentation.
- Maintain service request, risk, and issue documentation in project
- Peer review work done by other team members
- Records test results in test management system and resolves identified
defects as assigned.
- Assist in producing documentation required for sign-off.
- Share knowledge and experience with others. Coordinate own work.
- Report time into time tracking system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Report weekly status
*Execute Build Activities:*
- 5 Years of experience in .NET application development which includes
configuring, building and testing the application or technical architecture
- Analyze, code, and test simple to moderate modules for new programs
and changes to existing programs according to approved detailed technical
designs and test cases.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of appropriate programming languages
and tools for supported systems.
- Utilizes change management system to version code changes and follow
approved change management processes.
- Selects most appropriate procedures, from given set of workable
solutions and processes, within area of responsibility.
- Meets Service Level measures with supervision.
- Acquires new skills in appropriate timeframe.
- Performs post-deployment verification per deployment procedures.
- Prior experience working on Medical Claims systems.
- Experience using MVC and MVP patterns.
- Experience using thIrd party controls like Infragestics.
- Using different NET Framework versions (2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5).
- Visual Studio 2008 and 2012.
- Developed code using different C# versions (2.0, 3.0, 4.0).
- Experince using SQL 2005, 2008 and 2012.
- Experience with developing and configuring SSIS packages.
- Experience wth creating SSRS Reports using Report Builder.
- Using TFS 2012 for code management.
- Webservices both svc and asmx
- Developing Windows Workflow based solution.
- Integrating with legacy system using COM technology.
- Developing automated unit tests using Unit test projects.
- Has prior experience of using Micrsoft fakes for Isolated testing.
- Using Test driven development.?
* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>* <http://www.delasoft.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.