*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*
Duration: 6-12 months
35 hour but candidates are working 40 hour work weeks.
Need 2 professional references.
Responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance group in defining,
implementing and integrating quality principles and quality processes
within software design and development. Work will include direct hands-on
testing support for selected IT projects.
• Work with project management team, technical team and
business unit in the requirements gathering process to determine high level
• Provide subject matter expertise to IT teams regarding QA and
testing methodologies and processes and demonstrating
responsibilities/accountabilities required to achieve quality deliverables.
• Report the results to the management and team lead in timely
• Develop test scripts and test conditions to validate user
requirements and defined system specifications for selected projects.
• Periodically review test scripts and test conditions prepared
by DSNY test staff to ensure this documentation effectively supports the
Department’s software development work.
• Execute functional and performance tests according to test
plans and scripts, document results, and identify and troubleshoot issues
• Assure optimum use of QA tools to ensure that defects are
entered and updated according to standards.
• Work closely with DSNY IT management, PM/QA vendor and
external and internal agency development teams to provide testing services
and confirm application stability and functionality prior to deployment
• Test scripts/test conditions for selected software
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory
skills will not be considered.
• Over 3+ years of prior experience conducting QA testing
activities, preferably for or within a New York City government agency or
other city government organizations
• Advanced skills in MS Office applications, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Project
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of
individuals – including executives, managers, subject matter experts,
developers, and field personnel
• Possesses a solid understanding of current technological
trends and accepted application development processes.
• Solid understanding of QA Methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL
• Strong experience writing test cases, manually executing them
and reporting test results
DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: - Note: candidates who do not have the
mandatory skills will not be considered
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Quality Center experience.
• Experience using Jira and Confluence
• Experience with QA of ERP systems
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (use this section to identify any special instructions
or requirements, e.g., Background Checks required, gaps in periods of
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]
1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: 408 459 5786, Fax: *408-608-6088* <408-608-6088>
Email: *mayan...@idctechnologies.com* <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: *www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
MP Please consider the environment before printing this email.
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.