We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Location: Lincoln, RI*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Role:IS Engineer / Advisor – Configuration Management*
*Need visa copy during submission*
• Building software to meet business and production support
• Controlling delivery of software into test and production
• Managing change request and defect information associated
with software builds
• Understanding and employing standards and best practices for
Configuration Management (CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ) and related processes
• Promote, build, and stage software (includes associated QA
activities) to deliver software systems that provide value to customers -
both internal and external
• Employ standards and best practices for CONFIGURATION
MANAGEMENT and related processes
• Administer CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT tools, assist in
instituting CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT frameworks and processes for systems
• Implement CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT processes on projects,
including documenting build and deployment processes, writing job aids for
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT Operations, automating software builds and
deployments, and training developers in CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT processes.
• Control delivery of software into test environments and
production staging areas; triage problems.
• Initiate and maintain CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT processes in
environments where version control of software products was ineffective or
• Write, analyze, update, port and test ANT, UNIX Korn shell
scripts and Windows batch programs.
• Utilize CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT architecture and branching
strategies in software version control tool.
• Administer and manage source code version control in
• Utilize Package Management systems for installing, upgrading,
configuring, and removing software packages.
• Subversion, Build automation tools (e.g. QuickBuild),
Control-M / Korn & Bash shell, ANT, Perl, Windows Batch, Maven, Fuse,
Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere, Redhat Package Manager (RPM), DataPower
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information
Systems, Computer Science or related field.
• 5 years experience in Configuration Management or related
disciplines and technologies
• Experience must include work in complex, dynamic and
technically challenging environment
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494
<614-495-9222%20ext%20494>Fax: 1-866-764-1148 <1-866-764-1148> *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.