Please check the requirements below and advise the right consultants along
with Rate, Availability, Contact Details, Current Location & Visa Status.
*Kindly share detailed resume to **no...@esolvit.com <no...@esolvit.com>**
or call me at **512-692-6200*
*Job Title:* *IT Analyst (**IT Application support)*
*Location:* NEW ULM, MN
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:*
- Troubleshoot assigned Client Software applications, including Supply
Chain Planning applications and associated interfaces.
- Assume responsibility for handling varied customer issues, inquiries, and
problems with regard to Client software
- Identifies and resolves Unix and HP3000 software application problems,
software failures, and complex interface problems which require independent
action to correct and/or prevent
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when dealing with software
- Build credibility and trust with Client customers and department by
providing solutions to software issues, inquiries and problems
- Analyze and recommend alternative solutions to meet customer needs
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve software efficiency
- Support the team process and participate on cross-functional and Six
- Required to provide after-hours on-call support as necessary.
-Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
-Minimum five years of IT experience
• Five or more years of experience with any of the following plant
o i2 Factory Planner and Unix programming languages and tools (Sed, Awk,
o SAP Manufacturing Applications
o HP3000 server environment and Cognos software tools
• Knowledge and experience working with Application Programming Interfaces
• Proficiency with MS SQL Server and SQL Server Tools
• Working knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles for
driving continuous improvement
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, problem solving, and
project planning skills.
*Please provide the following information*
Full Legal Name:
Alternate Contact No (if any):
Best time to take call:
End Date of Current Project:
*Nolan D Lyke *IT Recruiter
11675, Jollyville Road,
Suite #152, Kingstones Building,
Austin, TX - 78759.
[image: Facebook button]
IT Services | Big Data and Social Commerce Services
Serving IT Globally over 15 years
* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>* <http://www.delasoft.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.