Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *Data Scientist with Big data* with one of our
clients in *Mountain View CA*
*Title**: **Data Scientist with Big data*
*Location: **Mountain View CA*
*Terms: **6+ Months contract/CTH*
- Works with a team of data scientists and provides technical expertise
in software architecture and application design
- Technically strong senior engineer with hands on coding skills
- Works with Big Data applications that work with highly unstructured
data and have recent experience with technologies like NoSQL, Hadoop, Open
source NLP tools, Spark, shark, Lucene, Solr and similar technologies
- Utilizes open source tools and build recommendation engines, intent
analyzers and topical classifiers for unstructured and semi-structured data
- Perform machine learning, NLP, and statistical analysis methods, such
as collaborative filtering, classification, sentiment/intent analysis &
- Works on a project that involves a lot of discovery in a fast-paced
- 8+ Extensive programming, systems architecture & design experience
with big data systems
- 5-8 Year Strong developing experience (java, c/c++, python) producing
production grade code for enterprise level big data systems
- 3+ Year Strong experience in Hadoop, big data programming languages,
Mapreduce, data systems, and protocols
- 3+ Year experience in working with R.
- 3+ Year Experience and strong interest in software development using
open source frame works & tools
- 2+ Year Experience in working with unstructured / semi-structured data
(Text normalization and text processing)
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities
in a fast-paced agile environment
- At least bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Engineering or
- Strongly Desired:
- Experience writing NLP tools such as Named entity recognizers,
Parsers, and Spell checkers.
- Experience integrating machine learning into overall analytic solutions
- Contributor to open source NLP tools (Apache openNLP / StanfordNLP or
- Implementation experience on enterprise level NLP systems
- Experience with Machine learning supervised / unsupervised
- Experience with Spark, Shark, Lucene, Solr
- Machine learning supervised / unsupervised
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.