Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Duration: *6-8 month to start
*Location: *New Jersey
*PRIMARY PURPOSE**: *To design and maintain robust, scalable software
architecture for BPMS software systems; to oversee integration,
implementation and maintenance of specified projects; and to evaluate
technologies and provide consultation regarding applications and systems
needs related to these elements.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Ensures software scalability and data integrity throughout all
- Ensures software compatibility and alignment with overall business, IT
and infrastructure strategies.
- Performs solution architecture and design using BPMS technologies.
- Identifies and directs implementation of strategies on application
- Design class structure, data model and application frameworks.
- Enforce best practices in BPMS architecture / design / coding
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality,
- Collaborates with management and colleagues throughout CMS and
develops overall designs and defines projects for implementation of
strategic technology initiatives.
- Consults with project managers to keep informed of active and future
projects and to identify areas of overlap.
- Assists as needed in implementation of large client programs involving
numerous interfaces or system modifications.
- Reviews software change requests to identify duplication,
similarities, and feasibility and recommends specific actions needed.
- Provides recommendations toward prioritization of tactical and
strategic change requests.
- Assists in projecting software and hardware requirements for
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows
company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote
*Education & Licensing*
Bachelor's degree with major in Information Systems or Management from an
accredited college or university preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
Ten (10) years of related experience or equivalent combination of
education or experience required to include seven (7) years of software and
development experience. A minimum of five (5) years BPMS architecture
experience in working with a variety of software design and development
environments implementing BPMS solutions.
*Skills & Knowledge*
- High level knowledge of software development areas including software
development life cycle methodologies, specification development, security,
application modularization and logic specifications
- Strong knowledge of Web Services architecture and framework
- Requirements and process modeling experience using UML and BPMN
- Familiarity with iterative and Agile Methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication, including technical writing
skills and presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.