Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location: *NYC/ Dallas
Duration: Long term
• Around 7-10 years of industry experience, with at least one
year of experience in the Scrum Master role diligently applying agile/lean
principles, practices and techniques to deliver value to the end customers.
• Experience in software design and development (OOAD, UML,
C#.Net, xml etc.)
• Experience in requirements engineering.
• Experience in Project management tools and techniques. (E.g.
Excel, TFS for backlog management, WBS, Estimation techniques, RCA tools...)
• Ability to effectively manage Risks, communications and
• End-customer orientated with ability to recommend alternative
technical and business approaches, and lead the team to meet aggressive
timelines with optimal solutions.
• Able to work across multiple project teams to resolve
dependencies/ ambiguous situations.
• Strong knowledge of software engineering lifecycle and PLM
• Expertise of medical imaging domain and clinical workflow
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Should be Enthusiastic, Approachable, self-motivated and
• Able to work across multiple sites in multiple time zones
· Lead and manage complex projects and its delivery through the
initiation, planning, execution, control and closing phases
· Drive the successful delivery of a solution which meets the
· Manage project scope, requirements, integrated schedules,
critical path, time, cost, quality, staff, risk, budgets, procurement,
status, integration, and communication.
· Use approved enterprise project management tools
· Identify and document lessons learned and improvement
recommendations for application in future projects.
· Produce project plans for simple to large, complex project.
· Provide status reports to stakeholders in a timely manner. Ensure
stakeholders are kept appropriately informed and that there is adequate
record of meetings and decision making. Manages the implementation of
appropriate project information systems, which include status reporting,
progress reporting and forecasting.
· Track project financials and produce reports to show progress
· Collaborate with the project team leads and Business partner teams
· Ensure that appropriate records are maintained for the project
(storing all project artifacts in Central repository) both sustained and
minor enhancement activities.
· Analyze project metrics to ensure quality. E..g. metrics such as
earned value analysis.
· Co-ordinate with Analyst for Product backlog management, concept
grooming and continuous delivery of features.
· Co-ordinate with Architects for Architecture backlog management,
prototypes and technical grooming.
· Effectively guide and facilitate the sprint ceremonies to
consistently achieve the sprint goals (Sprint planning, reviews,
retrospective, demo, daily stand-ups, and stakeholder meetings).
· Protect scrum team from outside distractions, impediments or team
conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
· Work/collaborate/communicate effectively with internal and
external stakeholders (E.g. SOS to resolve dependencies, QA, RA,
Integration, Test, xBU forums)
· Regularly monitor and control the metrics to meet project/product
goals. (E.g. sprint/release burn down, velocity, defects, etc.)
· Guide the team with Agile/Lean principles and practices (E.g.
thin slicing, Reduce waste, VSM) to deliver value frequently and regularly
to the customers.
· Coaching, mentoring, and fostering the culture of transparency,
continual improvement, and self organizing within the team.
· Build trust & create positive environment by empowerment,
facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution with
emphasis on problem solving.
· Identify and control project risks by means of prevention,
mitigation and contingencies.
· Ensure that sprint deliverables are adhering to the Quality and
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.