I hope you are doing great.
Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*
*Title: Informatica Admin*
*Location: West Bend, WI*
*Duration: 6 Months*
o Role description
- Monitor and tune environments such as CPU, RAM, IO and Network
and make recommendations on general architecture of environment.
- Involve in Level-3 production support issues specific to
- Expert knowledge in Informatica product suite including but not
o PowerCenter, PowerExchange CDC, MFT, DT, Metadata Manager and
- Keep Informatica Standards and Procedures documentation
- Maintaining and creating the folder structures in PowerCenter
- Maintaining the Repository schema structures existing in SQL
- Managing users and groups and associated security levels
- Implementing back-up and restore procedures for the
- Install/configure server software
- Upgrading software through Fix Packs, EBF’s and new versions
- Maintaining Source and Target Database/FTP/PowerExchange/File
- Establishing and promoting naming conventions, development
standards and best practices including revisions when new features are
utilized and new versions upgraded too.
- Identify and manage necessary upgrades to environment including
Fix Packs, EBF’s and new versions
- Manage and act as primary contact for Informatica support when
product issues are encountered and support tickets need to be opened.
- Provide support as necessary in managed code deployments
facilitated by the release coordinators
- Root cause analysis coordination with product and application
- Act as Informatica environment gatekeeper looking out for best
interest of overall Informatica Environment in terms of stability and
functionality across all projects.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Phone: 630-883-4515 Ext:402
EMail ID: p...@aptude.com | Our Website! <http://www.aptude.com/> | Our
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.