Please check the requirements below and advise the right consultants along
with Rate, Availability, Contact Details, Current Location & Visa Status.
*Kindly share detailed resume to **no...@esolvit.com <no...@esolvit.com>**
or call me at **512-692-6200*
*Job Title:* *Project Manager*
*Location:* Austin, TX
*Duration:* 6+ Months
Manages the day-to-day delivery of application enhancements for a subset of
Texas Medicaid’s Managed Care and Data Analytics systems. Leads a team of
approximately 5-8 primarily local IT resources including business analysts
and developers. Responsible for all phases of the application development
lifecycle. Maintains and develops customer relationships in line with
delivery responsibilities. As a member of the leadership team, plays a key
role in the long-term success of the larger IT organization.
- Manages the day-to-day delivery responsibilities of their delivery
team including work planning, task assignment, status reporting, risk/issue
management, and scope management.
- Accountable for meeting quality, schedule, and budget targets.
- Ensures team compliance with change management and other required
- Works with Application Maintenance and Operations teams to ensure
successful transition of new systems and features into production support
- Assists customers and IT leaders in drafting a Managed Care and Data
Analytics systems roadmap that supports Texas HHSC str*a*tegies and
long-term business needs
- Identifies a backlog of desired system enhancements and helps organize
those enhancements into workable change order requests.
- Hires delivery team and manages team member performance to achieve
short- and long-term delivery expectations.
- Works with IT leaders to identify and implement continuous
improvements to delivery performance.
- 5+ years of system development and/or production support experience
which may include prior roles in sales, project management, business
analysis, and/or application development
- 2+ years of experience interacting directly with customers
- 2+ years of experience supporting medium to large systems development
- 2+ years of peer reviewing the work of others or mentoring other IT
- 1+ year or experience in a leadership role
- Experience leading medium to large systems delivery projects
- Texas Medicaid or comparable healthcare or claims processing industry
- Data warehousing and/or business intelligence system experience
- Experience working with HP NonStop and/or SAP Business Objects
- Experience estimating and selling technology solutions
- Experience developing systems using both waterfall and agile methods
- 4-year college degree
- Proven ability to manage a significant workload with minimal
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Good customer service skills
* Please provide the following information*
Full Legal Name:
Alternate Contact No (if any):
Best time to take call:
End Date of Current Project:
*Nolan D Lyke *IT Recruiter
11675, Jollyville Road,
Suite #152, Kingstones Building,
Austin, TX - 78759.
IT Services | Big Data and Social Commerce Services
Serving IT Globally over 15 years
* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>* <http://www.delasoft.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.