Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*SAS Developer/ Administrator*
*Project Duration (months)*: 12 months +
*Location:* Franklin, TN
*Mandatory Skills *
• Combined experience of over 8 years in SAS
administration, development with strong analysis and development skills
(70% Development and 30% administration)
• Willing to perform administration tasks Support
SAS users to resolve any SAS related issues or requests from programming,
Ad Hoc and SAS environment
• Candidate must have experience working with SAS
in the Microsoft Windows environment
• 5 years of SAS development
• 5 years Excel
• 5 years of Statistical Data Analysis
• 5 years’ experience with data quality or data
• 5 years windows server
• 3 years FTP
• 3 years xml
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or
*Desired Skills *
• Proficient with MS Office, including Visio
• SQL Development experience, T-SQL
• Job Responsibilities
• Consult with Systems and Technology staff in the
modification, design and implementation of systems or projects using
multiple processing techniques and system technologies, database and
structured design techniques.
• Interact with SAS User community to ensure
system is being utilized to its potential.
• Develop and enhance the SAS Metadata layer and
other administration objects required to successfully rollout the platform.
• Establish processes needed to grant system
access, and control security appropriately.
• Assist with integration of SAS Platform with
• Responsible for SAS applications installation
(SAS 9.3 Server), license renewal, Configuration and Administration,
project migration and all SAS related issues.
• Responsible for evolution and scaling of the SAS
environment to achieve continuous improvement, optimal system performance,
and best practices in the environment
• Monitor the SAS environment for availability and
performance and proactively tune the environment to ensure ongoing
• Understand new business requirements and analyze
their impact on the environment and then work with Enterprise Architecture
and Infrastructure to implement any necessary changes to the environment
• Start, stop, pause, resume, and refresh the
servers that are used in the system.
• Check the status of a server of or of a metadata
• Monitor the activity of servers.
• Perform regular full backups of the metadata
• Clean SAS Work directory in weekly basis
• Create connection to Database as needed
• Create and maintain ODBC connections
• Control User configuration and access
• Administer client applications
• Assist SAS user to optimize the performance PROC
• Register libraries, set up data access and
manage library and table metadata via Management
• Maintaining SAS Development server as backup
server in case production server failed
• Creating Windows (DOS, PowerShell script) for
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.