USG direct client is looking for *System Engineer *at *Redmond, WA*
*Mandatory Technical/Functional skills:-*
· Linux experience would be advantageous Microsoft Windows Server
System products Dynamic & CRM (Current released versions, Previous release
· In-depth knowledge on Windows Server 2008/2012 (Current released
versions, Previous release version)
· Experience with SQL (Current released versions, Previous release
version) Experience with IIS (Current released versions, Previous release
· Experience or working knowledge of scripting languages,
PowerShell, C#, T-SQL, other applicable scripting languages
· 5-7 years of experience in supporting and maintaining
enterprise-level environments. Working Knowledge and experience working
with SharePoint & Hyper-V Working Knowledge and experience working with
Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM 2012 , Previous release
· Working Knowledge and experience working with Windows Azure
platform a benefit Experience with networking, security & application load
balancing F5 BigIP (Current, Previous release version)
· Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal
management supervision and as part of team of service engineers.
*Please share your updated resume at *akansh...@usgrpinc.com* or feel free
to contact me at **614-401-5194*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.