Hope you are doing well!
We have an job opportunity for *Business Analyst with Axiom Experience* with
one of our clients in *Jersey City, NJ*.
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.
*Job Title: Business Analyst with Axiom Experience*
*Job Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Job Type: Contract – 12+ Months*
*Key skills required*:
- Experience in the implementation and usage of the *Axiom SL
- Proficiency with *ANSI SQL.*
- Experience with *FRY9-C* reports and/or *FRY 14 (CCAR)* reports.
- Extensive *Investment Banking* experience.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and phasing of regulatory and
compliance reporting financial management software.
- Excellent Data Analysis skills with ability to review a data set and
point out issues/points of failure.
*Duties will include:*
- Business Analysis, Documentation/creation of *BRDs *and *FSDs*.
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Systems configuration and testing
- Supporting end to end testing including defining *test requirements* with
- Liaising with global team of analysts and developers
- *Data analysis*
*Axiom Project Background:*
- Creation of a robust strategic regulatory reporting capability within
the Americas that can manage the fluid nature of the regulatory demand and
change across the US landscape.
- Scope for the next 2 years covers CCAR, IHC as well as the deployment
of the full inventory of Financial report commitments (approx 110 reports
and 400+ schedules).
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*as...@cynetsystems.com <as...@cynetsystems.com>**Ph:703.880.6550 |
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.