*Please share me a profile at : payal.j...@tresourceinc.com
Hope you are doing good.
Send me your updated resume at *payal.j...@tresourceinc.com
*Title: Business Analyst (with Banking domain exp) Location : Cincinnati,
Ohio Duration: 6-12 Months Client: TCS END Client: 5TH 3RD Bank*
*General Function: *
Serves as a liaison between IT, Operations, Credit, Risk, the business line
and multiple vendors to analyze business and user needs, document
requirements, and resolve complex system problems primarily in support of
the Commercial Credit life cycle. Coordinates development and support for
new and existing applications. Possesses a sound understanding of business
systems and industry requirements. Acts as a team leader for assigned
projects. Partners with the business unit to develop a solid knowledge base
of the business and functional lines, including the policies, products,
processes and revenue streams. Coordinates business and functional
requirements definition, testing, implementation and support for new and
existing systems. Identifies, researches and analyzes production problems,
develops solutions and coordinates resolutions. Oversees enhancements in
order to maintain productivity and efficiency.
*Duties & Responsibilities*
· Functions as the liaison between the business line, operations,
and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
· Acts as team leader for projects.
· Possesses strong knowledge of the business line, including the
business plan, products, process and revenue streams.
· Plays a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of
system enhancements and conversions. Ensure system enhancements follow the
appropriate IT guidelines, meet or exceed user requirements, and are
completed in a timely fashion. May perform project leader role for projects.
· Identifies system enhancements, documents business needs and
determines development impact to current system processing. Works with
programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
· Reviews operational procedures and methods and recommends changes
for improvement with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
· Provides input into the creation of detailed project plans, work
assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
· Provides guidance and context in prioritizing and determining
complexity of problems and requests.
· Partners with the technical areas in the research and resolution
of system and process problems.
· Identifies, researches, and analyzes production problems develops
solutions, and resolves problems.
· Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to
ensure development work is completed to specification.
· May perform some aspects of Project Management including but not
limited to Approval gathering, Readiness Assessments, and other artifacts
*Job Requirements *
· Minimum 7-8 years experience as Business Analyst
· Significant experience in communication and presentation
· Experience with project management methodology and SDLC
· 2+ years of Financial Industry experience preferred
· Experience with Quality Assurance Testing
· Work with cross functional teams. Keen sense of project plan and
timing, pays attention to details, ability to drive solutions
· Outstanding oral and written skills
· Success incorporating heterogeneous applications and data
sources into business focused solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication, consulting and
Thanks & Regards,
Payal Jain | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 834, Direct: 4085025518
G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> trgpayaljain | *YM*: trgpayaljain |
payal.j...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
*Disclaimer: **This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply REMOVE in the subject
line and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and
any such actions are unlawful. Technology Resource Group has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.
Technology Resource Group reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent
to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Technology Resource
Group. e-mail system*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.