We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: PEGA SSA Consultant*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
· Pega Senior System Architect SSA is responsible for architecting
and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega
frameworks. Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams
developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
· Provide thought-leadership to client across business and
technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
· Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC
Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
· Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope
· Participates in the development of additional consulting
opportunities within the customer base.
*Required experience / skills:*
· 6 years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server
· 3+ years’ experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based
solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable
enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules
· 2+ years’ experience with PRPC v5.x (preferably V5.3 or above)
with experience in new Pega capabilities
· Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using
iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.