We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Network Engineer (**Infoblox SME)*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
1. 7+ years’ experience in network engineering and support for DNS and
DHCP. Experience with InfoBlox (DHCP, DNS, IPAM), F5, and Windows DHCP and
DNS. Experience with WINS and Active Directory a bonus
2. Experience with DNS security technologies including DNSSec and DNS
3. Experience with complex DNS data migrations including consolidating
overlapping reverse lookup zone files
4. Experience with complex DHCP migrations from one platform to a different
5. The Analyst is responsible for the design, planning and delivery of
scalable, flexible, manageable and resilient support platforms across
varied network technologies.
7. Extensive knowledge of IPv4
8. Experience supporting GSLB, mitigating DDoS, whitelisting, blacklisting,
9. Experience in PERL, Shell Scripting a plus
10. Extensive knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, FTP, syslog,
11. Experience defining processes and procedures within organizations
Required Skills:DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.