Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*Solution Architect (Claims, Enrollment, Integration)*
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* +6 Months
*Interview Format:* 1st Phone, 2nd In-person
The Client Operations Center is seeking the solution architect for
providing architecture design and support to a set of Claim and Enrollment
related 2015/2016 SOWs. The selected candidate will be involved in the
architecture approach, architecture design, the tool/technology evaluation,
and proof of concept, prototype and technical assessments, as well as work
with application teams on the detail technical design.
The position will require in-depth knowledge and experience with Java/JEE
application, Mainframe/CICS, Web Services, MQ, PEGA, WebSphere, and DB2.
The Service Benefit Plan Administrative Service Corporation (SBPASC) needs
1 (1) Solution Architect contractor. This individual will be primarily
working on a select list of 2015 and 2016 SOWs within the Claims/Enrollment
portfolio. The individual will also support other SOWs as needed. The
responsibilities for this individual are to play solution architect role to
perform full life-cycle activities in support of multiple projects
identified by the development director which will include but not limited
· Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and
prototypes for the project
· Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and
prototypes to support architecture decision
· Work with SMEs from applications area on the technical analysis
to support architecture and technical design
· Work with project and development managers to define the scope
and develop plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables
related to the project
· This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent
experience, and more than 10 years professional software development and
application architecture experience, including 6 years’ Enterprise
Application Integration experience with Java/JEE, mainframe/CICS, and COTS
tools and 3 years’ experience with the architecture design. Specific
requirements include, but not limited to:
· Proven strong technical architecture design background
· Good understanding of the Mainframe application and technology
domain, including operating systems software and platform, infrastructure,
CICS, MQ, data management and database technologies.
· Solid understanding on enterprise application integration (EAI),
process orchestration, and business rule engine (BRE).
· The architecture design experience of implementing complex
business processes and applications using EAI, BRE, Web Services, Mainframe
COBOL/CICS and Java/JEE framework.
· Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing and recommending
solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed
systems and integration architectures
· Excellent communication and inter-person skill set
*A big plus to have:*
· Healthcare Payer industry knowledge and experience
· Ability to work effectively with all internal and external
· Self-started and motivated
*Software & Tools:*
· Mainframe COBOL, CICS, DB2, IBM MQ Series, IBM DataPower, PEGA,
SOAP/REST, Java, Spring framework, Hibernate
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.