Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Bluffton, SC
*Duration:* 12+ months
*Employment type:* C2C, C2H
*Looking only US citizens and Green card consultants.*
The senior .NET Developer performs the full life cycle software
development, including requirement definition, prototyping, design,
development, testing and enhancements utilizing Microsoft ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> and Windows Forms applications using either C# or VB.Net
for complex projects. Develops software applications in accordance with
agreed upon schedules and established best practices. Designs software or
customizes software for customers with the aim of optimizing operational
efficiency and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
or IT-focused discipline
· Eight or more years of experience in software application
· Four or more years of experience in using Microsoft .NET
· In depth knowledge of C# and/or VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>, Windows Forms
· Understanding of HTML and related technologies including CSS and
· Experience writing SQL stored procedures for Microsoft SQL Server
or IBM DB2
· Understanding of database design and optimization concepts such
as normalization, indexing, and transactions
· Object-oriented development techniques
· AS400 experience is a plus
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.