Kindly share resume for below position *to **sam...@pace-solutionsinc.com*
*Job Title: COBOL Developer*
Duration: 24 months
*Location: Albany, NY*
*PART A: *
*The ONE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT:*
*You must be a Senior Developer COBOL / Unisys with documented employment
experience of 5+ years (60+ months).*
- You must have technical experience entered around a technology,
technologies or a portfolio of applications. Designing and implementing
information technology solutions.
- You must be able to work without assistance and can provide leadership
for others; may have advanced education.
*PART B: *
*Requested Desirable Qualifications: *The numbered qualifications
below are not mandatory, but candidates should meet or exceed in duration
and skill set target asked for, at least 3 of numbers 1 through 5.
1. *Minimum 60 months experience working directly with COBOL 74 and/or
85 programming* on a large scale mainframe like the *Unisys 2200 Series*.
Experience should include monitoring production work including error
diagnostic/debugging, system analysis and design, program, unit and
2. *Minimum 60 months experience utilizing a CODASYL network database
similar to Unisys DMS 2200*; mainframe job control language such as
Unisys ECL; and transaction processing system such as Unisys TIP.
3. Minimum 36 months performing real-time transaction programming using
structured programming techniques, including system analysis and design,
code walk-throughs and integrated testing.
4. Minimum 36 months in coordinating project activities among other team
members, users and/or requestors.
5. Minimum 36 months managing application systems development.
*Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:*
- Provide general system design, application programming, documentation,
coordination of changes, and unit and integration testing of programs, as
well as guidance and mentoring of other staff.
- Programming tasks include complete unit routines or functional
routines that make up discrete parts of functional units.
- Programming will utilize structured COBOL.
Coordinate project activities among other team members, users, and/or
*Phone: 443 539 0949 X 206*
*Email: sam...@pace-solutionsinc.com <sam...@pace-solutionsinc.com>*
*Pace Computer Solutions Inc. (**An Inc. 500 Company**)*
10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310
Columbia, MD 21044.
*****Awarded 2009 , 2010 & 2011 Best of Columbia Award by the US Commerce
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.