Please check the requirements below and advise the right consultants along
with Rate, Availability, Contact Details, Current Location & Visa Status.
*Kindly share detailed resume to **no...@esolvit.com <no...@esolvit.com>**
or call me at **512-692-6200*
*Job Title**: **Project Manager*
*Location: *Austin, Texas ( local to TX)
*Duration: **6+ Months*
Duties will include; following established agency project framework
including charters, project plans, IT and business requirements,
communication plans, training needs, training plan, coordinating work teams
deployment plans, providing status updates to the IT Enterprise Customer
Support Services Director(s), presentations to the executive team as
requested and project close-out documentation.
This position will perform all project management duties for the BYOD
project. Duties will include:
· Development and implementation of a BYOD policy, which may
include data storage policies, connectivity policies, device protection
policies, feature control policies, application control policies, and audit
logging of activity.
· Experience with mobile device management tools, including
· A strong background in MDM and usage in a large organization.
This includes networking, security, and MDM solutions and systems
· Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
· Follows standard project management industry practices such as
the PMI's framework.
· Understands business and technical objectives of a project.
· Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
· Manages scope.
· Creates and implements a communication plan.
· Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and
· Negotiates resources.
· Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
· Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal
· Provides technical support to project team members.
· Handles complex application features and technical designs.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Professional certification is highly desirable.
· Requires skills in a variety of platforms, PCs, tablets,
operating system, or application.
· Provides overall direction to the formulation, development,
implementation, and delivery of a project.
· Exercises management responsibility over the achievement of
performance, revenue, and profit objectives of a project and its contracts.
· Ensures that the project plan maintains tasks, schedules,
estimates, and status, and disseminates information to team members and
· Self-directed and independent.
· Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
· Oversees all aspects of projects.
· Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and
summarizes progress of project.
· Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of
· Responsible for the successful completion of the BYOD initiative
including coordinating work teams, providing status updates to the IT
Customer Support Services Directors, presentations to Executive team as
requested, and project close-out documentation.
*II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
* Minimum Requirements:*
Experience in the Information Technology industry
Ability to direct and manage large projects
Experience in Mobile Device Management
Experience in writing policies and procedures
Experience in project management in relevant areas of project assignment
Experience with software deployment strategies
Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Please provide the following information*
Full Legal Name:
Alternate Contact No (if any):
Best time to take call:
End Date of Current Project:
*Nolan D Lyke *IT Recruiter
11675, Jollyville Road,
Suite #152, Kingstones Building,
Austin, TX - 78759.
IT Services | Big Data and Social Commerce Services
Serving IT Globally over 15 years
* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>* <http://www.delasoft.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.