Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent multiple job openings requirement and let me
know if you have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*(1) Position: - Java Developer*
*Location: - Wisconsin Milwaukee *
*Rates: - $ 55 hourly on C2C*
I need 10+ years of candidates on this requirement.
Engage with POs/ Architects to understand system level requirements, define
scope, provide justifiable estimates
Engage in technical discussions, participate in technical design with
Make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired
functionality using the technology selected
Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical
design and development team
Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality
Understand big picture and all modules and their interrelationships, while
being an expert in assigned module
*(2)Datastage ETL Developer (Healthcare)*
*Location:* Darien IL
*Duration:* 9+ Months
*Years of Experience:* 10+ Years
• Datastage ETL, Netezza, Hospital Implementation Project exp.
• ETL - IBM DataStage ETL Developer needed.
• Data Analysis/Data Profiling skills also needed.
• Minimum of 5 years of IBM DataStage (version 8, 9 or 11).
• Data Profiling skills using Information Analyzer or related data
• Fast Track Source to Target experience (including data analysis, data
validation and advanced SQL skills).
*(3)** ETL- SSIS Developer*
*Location: Franklin TN*
*Rate: $45/hr on c2c*
*Mandatory Skills *
• Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Microsoft BI Tools (SSIS
• Ability to write medium-complex SQL Queries
• Healthcare Data Experience (Members, Providers, Claims,
• Experience with multiple inbound data files, types,
frequencies and complex processes
• Proficient with MS Office, including Visio
• Confident in asking questions
• Good communicator
*Desired Skills *
• SQL Development experience
*Job Responsibilities *
• Responsible for developing and testing ETL routines using
Microsoft Visual Studio Data Tools/BI suite (mostly SSIS)
• Work independently (willing to jump in with little direction
rather than someone expecting detailed written instruction and training).
This person has to hit the ground running and be highly productive
• Document clearly and concisely and communicate to other
parties to get them on the same page
*(4) DevOps Engineer*
*Location:* Waukesha, WI
*Duration:* 12 Months
*Rate: $45/hr on C2C *
· Maven, Docker, Artifactory
· Good awareness about Java, Junit, spring, OSGi and Front end
technologies like JS/ Angular JS / HTML5 etc.
· CI (Continuous integration) and CD (Continuous deployment)
· working experience in Agil/ Scrum methodology.
· Manage/ maintain multiple environments like Dev, Test, Staging,
· Work scoping and estimations
· Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace
design and development
*(5) .Net developer*
*Location:* Bluffton, SC
*Duration:* 12+ months
*Employment type:* C2C, C2H
*Note: Looking only US citizens and Green card consultants.*
The senior .NET Developer performs the full life cycle software
development, including requirement definition, prototyping, design,
development, testing and enhancements utilizing Microsoft ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> and Windows Forms applications using either C# or VB.Net
for complex projects. Develops software applications in accordance with
agreed upon schedules and established best practices. Designs software or
customizes software for customers with the aim of optimizing operational
efficiency and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
or IT-focused discipline
· Eight or more years of experience in software application
· Four or more years of experience in using Microsoft .NET
· In depth knowledge of C# and/or VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>, Windows Forms
· Understanding of HTML and related technologies including CSS and
· Experience writing SQL stored procedures for Microsoft SQL Server
or IBM DB2
· Understanding of database design and optimization concepts such
as normalization, indexing, and transactions
· Object-oriented development techniques
· AS400 experience is a plus
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Thanks & Regards,
*DirectionStaff Inc. /atu...@directionstaff.com
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.a...@yahoo.in <recruiter.a...@yahoo.in> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.