Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent multiple job openings requirement and let me
know if you have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
<atu...@directionstaff.com>* and you can reach me at *+1 315 314 3234.*
*(1) Position: - Java Developer*
*Location: - Wisconsin Milwaukee*
*Rates: - $ 55 hourly on C2C*
I need 10+ years of candidates on this requirement.
· Java, Junit
· Engage with POs/ Architects to understand system level
requirements, define scope, provide justifiable estimates
· Engage in technical discussions, participate in technical design
with technical ideas
· Make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact
· Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers
the desired functionality using the technology selected
· Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace
technical design and development team
· Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and
code quality automation
· Understand big picture and all modules and their
interrelationships, while being an expert in assigned module
*(2)Datastage ETL Developer (Healthcare)*
*Location:* Darien IL
*Duration:* 9+ Months
*Years of Experience:* 10+ Years
*Employment Type: C2C*
• Datastage ETL, Netezza, Hospital Implementation Project exp.
• ETL - IBM DataStage ETL Developer needed.
• Data Analysis/Data Profiling skills also needed.
• Minimum of 5 years of IBM DataStage (version 8, 9 or 11).
• Data Profiling skills using Information Analyzer or related data
• Fast Track Source to Target experience (including data analysis, data
validation and advanced SQL skills).
*(3) ETL- SSIS Developer*
*Location: *Franklin TN
*Rate: $45/hr on c2c*
*Employment Type: C2H*
*Mandatory Skills *
• Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Microsoft BI Tools (SSIS
• Ability to write medium-complex SQL Queries
• Healthcare Data Experience (Members, Providers, Claims,
• Experience with multiple inbound data files, types,
frequencies and complex processes
• Proficient with MS Office, including Visio
• Confident in asking questions
• Good communicator
*Desired Skills *
• SQL Development experience
*Job Responsibilities *
• Responsible for developing and testing ETL routines using
Microsoft Visual Studio Data Tools/BI suite (mostly SSIS)
• Work independently (willing to jump in with little direction
rather than someone expecting detailed written instruction and training).
This person has to hit the ground running and be highly productive
• Document clearly and concisely and communicate to other
parties to get them on the same page
*(4)* *Microstrategy Developer *
*Location: *Franklin, TN
*Employment Type: C2H*
· 6+ years of hands-on development experience with the
MicroStrategy (MSTR) tool suite (i.e., Desktop, Web, Mobile, etc)
· Experience working with the client on gathering requirements and
building a BI solution using the MicroStrategy 9 BI platform
· Strong SQL skills a must
· Dynamic Dashboard development experience a plus
· Experience delivering a MSTR project from start to finish.
· Direct experience schema objects development and building reports
· Experience installing, configuring and administering
· Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and
must possess excellent communication skills and experience working directly
· Experience in the requirements, analysis, design, code, and test
phases of BI consulting engagements
· Microsoft BI (SSIS), Healthcare knowledge
· Functioning as a core Analyst/Senior Developer on a team of
experienced MicroStrategy developers creating advanced reports and dynamic
dashboards that fulfill information requests for key stakeholders.
· Helping to administer and optimize the solution to best meet the
performance objectives of the client.
· Participating in team and client meetings, facilitate gathering
of requirements, and designing MSTR-based solutions.
· Ensuring the overall quality and accuracy of the analytics
developed and meeting assigned deliverables.
· Participating in solutions improvement processes and increasing
the use of MSTR as the information solution of choice.
*(5) .Net developer*
*Location:* Bluffton, SC
*Duration:* 12+ months
*Employment type:* C2C, C2H
*Note: Looking only US citizens and Green card consultants.*
The senior .NET Developer performs the full life cycle software
development, including requirement definition, prototyping, design,
development, testing and enhancements utilizing Microsoft ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> and Windows Forms applications using either C# or VB.Net
for complex projects. Develops software applications in accordance with
agreed upon schedules and established best practices. Designs software or
customizes software for customers with the aim of optimizing operational
efficiency and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
or IT-focused discipline
· Eight or more years of experience in software application
· Four or more years of experience in using Microsoft .NET
· In depth knowledge of C# and/or VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>, Windows Forms
· Understanding of HTML and related technologies including CSS and
· Experience writing SQL stored procedures for Microsoft SQL Server
or IBM DB2
· Understanding of database design and optimization concepts such
as normalization, indexing, and transactions
· Object-oriented development techniques
· AS400 experience is a plus
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.