Hope you are doing well,
We have the following requirements with one of our client. Appreciate if
you can forward your latest word format resume as soon as possible.

*Sr. Netezza Developer @ Charlotte, NC for 12+ Months contract*

*Interview: Skype*

1. Resource must have experience working as a developer using either

2. Strong skills using SQL within Data Warehousing - 5+ years of experience

3. Unix scripting skills

4. Excellent verbal and communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sridhar Dasari*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite # 156*

*Richardson, TX – 75081*

*Ph #972-782-9680*

*Fax# 972-692-8828*