I have 3 requirements for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.
Role: SAP APO Lead
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Bellevue, WA
· Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements,
designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures,
and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
· Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team and as an APO Lead on at least 4 full
· Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to
the proposal development, client training and internal capability building.
· Shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients
to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
· Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to
· As an SAP APO specialist you will work with and support the
planning groups and various networks to develop and manage enterprise
solutions to problems that best reduce clients operating costs, improve
efficiency and allow for expansion and change.
· Deep rooted analysis, design and implementation of the system
changes required and creating functional design documents based on business
· Understand and addresses any integration points with other SAP
modules and other legacy systems as well as support and refines A SAP APO
for current and future implementations.
· At least 6+ years of hands on experience in SAP APO
GATP/DP/SNP/CIF module including configuration and design skills and at
least two end to end SAP APO implementation experience.
· 10+ years SAP configuration background in SAP core modules (SD,
MM, IM) in an ECC 6.0 environment.
· Demonstrated strong GATP/SNP/DP configuration and technical
skills in all areas of rule-based GATP (location and product substitution),
Product substitution, Product Allocation, Technical objects (APO BW - PSA,
DSO, Info Cube, Planning Area, and Planning Book), Product allocation CVC
and allocation assignment realignment, Order Scheduling, Backorder
Processing, Process chain scheduling, temporary quantity assignment.
· Knowledge of GATP data cleansing and Product allocation repair
· Focus on evaluating the current SAP APO Demand Planning (APO-DP)
process to meet and optimize its business, application, people and process
· Core Interface Knowledge for relevant master data / transactional
· Deep rooted knowledge of APO BW reporting.
· Strong overarching functional understanding about SCM processes.
· Working experience and understanding of JDA legacy system,
SCM Enterprise Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA
In these roles you will have an opportunity to:
· Analyze complex supply chain issues and provide optimal solutions
· Work with business to understand issues and pain points in supply
chain processes and fix them
· Work with SAP functional consultant to implement solutions in SAP
· Troubleshoot / resolve problems reported by project teams.
*Required qualifications for this role include:*
· Extensive Experience in Supply Chain planning.
· Extensive architectural experience
· Solution lead architect
· Knowledge of O2C or P2P processes.
· Industry/SAP experience of at least 10 - 15 years
· Experience with design and development of SCM processes,
blueprinting and developing process flows.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong billing to supply chain integration, telecom and
outstanding communication and leadership skills
SAP CRM Solution Architect
Location: Bellevue, WA
· The SAP CRM Lead will be a SME for CRM, to lead, evaluate and
optimize current systems and enhancement initiatives for alignment with
· In this role you will work closely with customers from a
strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities and to promote
the strategic use of implemented functionality.
· Execute assigned tasks within a structured project environment
and lead consultants in various project work streams.
· Write functional specification documents and interface with end
users to test enhancements/ modifications and resolve issues.
· Enable the sales force to use business applications as a
competitive tool and be responsible for completeness and quality of
· Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge as well as
manage client relationships within the context of the role.
· Provides team leadership, vision, and direction for Business
Applications, Application Architecture and Security in support of the
enterprise’s business objectives and requirements.
· Leads and leverages other team members and business counterparts
to solutions that improve and maximize business process.
· Min 10+ years in SAP ECC domain and 5+ years in SAP CRM 7.0 EHP2
with hands-on experience in configuration of customized solutions,
including Contracts, Factory repairs, Spare parts and Warranty.
· Experience in Retail industry would be an added plus.
· Fluency in design and documentation of business process and
related SAP CRM components related to Order to Cash, CRM pre-sales
activities, Marketing Campaigns and Pricing.
· Business objects like Accounts and Partners, Contacts, Service
Contracts, Sales Orders, Product Catalog
· Ability to develop "business case" supporting business process
re-engineering initiatives, cost/benefit, quality, cycle time and other
· Demonstrated CRM functional and technical expertise and
leadership with responsibility for completing project deliverables within
cost and schedule.
· Manage project scheduling; prioritize workload and activities of
team members and good communication skills towards project leadership and
· SAP SD experience in CRM-ECC integration and working knowledge of
SAP APO (GATP and DP)
· SAP CRM Middleware configuration preferred.
· Experience with mobile solution systems, process modeling and
design tools desirable.
· Must be able to demonstrate planning, coordination skills with
development initiatives including a high degree of project management
· Must have worked 2-3 full project lifecycles with hands-on in
designing, developing, testing and deploying complex SAP CRM solutions.
Tim Poole | *Deegit Inc*
Direct : 847-387-8096
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.