Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
Job Title: PEGA PRPC DEVELOPER
1Location: New York city, New York
2Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Location: 6+ Months
No of Positions: 7
· Drives design and development for major components of focused
· Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance
and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the
· Has an advanced understanding of PEGA PRPC V7.X tools and leads
· Knowledge of PEGA PRPC V7.X architecture
· Ability to Translate business requirements into
· Contributes to best practice definitions
· Critically reviews work of other team members
· Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for PEGA PRPC V7.X
· Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
· Expands knowledge of capital markets & banking industry and
· Leads and participates in project teams
· Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and
testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
· Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
Experience and Skills
· Pega SSA Certified
· 6 + years of relevant industry experience
· 5 + years of Architecture and Design of complex applications
experience in Enterprise Applications.
· Experience with integration technologies and database
applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or
EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.