Hope you are doing great!
We are urgently looking for an *ETL Developer *with extensive knowledge of
SSIS, OLTP and T-SQL along with an experience in Business intelligence to
work with our direct client in Dallas, TX.
Please share matching profile at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can
reach me at 3153143234.
*ETL/Database Developer/SQl BI Developer*
*Project Duration (months):* 3 Months
*Location:* Dallas TX
*Mandatory Skills *
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles,
processes and technology
· Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to
evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate
· Good interpersonal skills
· SQL Server programming experience.
· SQL Server Database Architecture and Design (OLTP/OLAP), and SQL
Server Database Programming and Development. SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server
2008 (SQL Server 2012 a plus)
· Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and SSIS
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
*Desired Skills *
· Knowledge of physical database administration with SQL Server a
· Must be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
*Job Responsibilities *
· Contributes effectively as a member of the team; takes ownership
of individual assignments and projects.
· Works with architect, senior developer, and stakeholders to
establish business requirements that support new functionality.
· Designs, develops, and tests database applications using SQL
Server Integration Services, TSQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, and
related BI tools.
· Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, and re-factor
· Follows data standards, resolves data issues, completes unit
testing and completes system documentation for database applications
· Leads and participates in writing and reviewing technical designs
and design reviews.
· Creates detailed designs, performs analyses, creates prototypes,
and documents completed designs.
· Collaborate with operations for support in problem resolution and
root cause analysis.
· Contributes to the development and achievement of DataOps
organizational goals and objectives.
· Database Developer III 2
· Functions as task, project, or team leader when assigned;
represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical
project leadership roles while fostering teamwork and collaboration within
and across work groups.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· Ensure development follows the ABSG SDLC process
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.