Hi Partner,

I have SAP Basis position for your consultant, if anyone is availble please
share their resume with contact details ASAP.

Role: SAP Basis Consultant
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 12+ months contract

Client is  currently seeks a “Basis system configuration and performance'
to join our team in “Greater Seattle Area WA*.*

- SAP Basis technology consultant with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- SAP ERP, BW, APO skills required
- Experience with support packages, enhancement packages, installations and
- Knowledge of SAP BO suite, Monitoring and SAP HANA products

Tim Poole | *Deegit Inc*

Direct : 847-387-8096

gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|