*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Java/J2EE Developer Location : Columbus, OH *
*Duration : 6-12 Months *
*Interview : Phone / Skype (F2F if Locals)*
*GC , USC Only*
*Job Description: *
· As an Applications Developer, you will provide high quality
technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications
for the Client Online customer base.
· This position requires a high level of development expertise with
Internet based programming architectures and Object Oriented principles.
· The ability to communicate effectively is also required as you
will work closely with other groups both within and outside of DIGITAL to
coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of your assigned
application components to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
· The Applications Developer position in DIGITAL is responsible for
ensuring the successful design, development, testing, and implementation of
application components from a project level.
· You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages
and adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques.
· You will additionally be responsible for performing software
troubleshooting and monitoring functions for an extremely high transaction
rate and low to zero downtime based applications.
· Minimum five years of extensive hands on Application Development
work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle.
· Experience with development, deployment, and support of
large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production
· 7 - 10 years experience in Java with deep understanding of the
· 5+ years experience working with Web Services (SOAP as well as
RESTFul with JSON formats).
· 5+ years experience with J2EE stack of technologies (Servlets,
JNDI, JDBC, JMS), MDBs and Messaging Products (preferably WebSphere MQ).
· 3+ years experience with Databases (Preferably DB2 and MySQL)
· 3+ years experience with frameworks like Spring and Application
Servers (WebSphere / Tomcat).
· 3+ years experience with source code management tools like GIT,
Stash, SVN, Tortoise etc.
· 3+ years experience working in both Unix and Windows environments.
· Strong focus on time-management, decision-making, and project
· Test-Driven attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and
exhaustive unit, integration and system testing specially from data stand
· Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and
problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
· Takes initiative and ownership in delivering quality deliverables
· Experience of delivering software through Agile methodologies.
· Financial services experience.
· Exposure to open source frameworks/databases (Hadoop, Cassandra).
· Exposure to ETL, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing environments.
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221,Cornwell Dr, Bear,DE 19701*
*Contact No : 302-261-3207 X 101*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.