Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent multiple job openings requirement and let me
know if you have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*(1)C++ Linux Developer*
*Location: Waukesha, WI*
· OS Expertise – tweaking the OS, configuration (not kernel related)
· Wireless/Wifi experience
*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*
· Low level Linux kernel expert who is well versed in performance
· USB driver experience, Kernel mode development
· Development and testing on embedded Linux
· Performing design analysis and presenting the same to Architect
· Developing unit test cases
· Writing device drivers
· Performance tuning of application
*(3)ETL/Database Developer/SQl BI Developer*
*Project Duration (months):* 3 Months
*Location:* Dallas TX
*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
*Mandatory Skills *
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles,
processes and technology
· Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to
evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate
· Good interpersonal skills
· SQL Server programming experience.
· SQL Server Database Architecture and Design (OLTP/OLAP), and SQL
Server Database Programming and Development. SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server
2008 (SQL Server 2012 a plus)
· Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
*Desired Skills *
· Knowledge of physical database administration with SQL Server a
· Must be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
*Job Responsibilities *
· Contributes effectively as a member of the team; takes ownership
of individual assignments and projects.
· Works with architect, senior developer, and stakeholders to
establish business requirements that support new functionality.
· Designs, develops, and tests database applications using SQL
Server Integration Services, TSQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, and
related BI tools.
· Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, and re-factor
· Follows data standards, resolves data issues, completes unit
testing and completes system documentation for database applications
· Leads and participates in writing and reviewing technical designs
and design reviews.
· Creates detailed designs, performs analyses, creates prototypes,
and documents completed designs.
· Collaborate with operations for support in problem resolution and
root cause analysis.
· Contributes to the development and achievement of DataOps
organizational goals and objectives.
· Database Developer III 2
· Functions as task, project, or team leader when assigned;
represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical
project leadership roles while fostering teamwork and collaboration within
and across work groups.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
· Ensure development follows the ABSG SDLC process
(4) *Position: - ETL QA*
*Location:* Cambridge, MA
Strong knowledge of Oracle and SQL queries
· Knowledge of Stored Procedure
· Ability to author test plan and test strategy
· Functional, Database and ETL testing
Must have worked on Healthcare Provider and Clinical information
· Strong communication skills
Knowledge of Unix
Knowledge of test management tools and ability to work in structured way in
absence of any tools
Very hands on QA position
Strong debugging skills of the issues
Able to articulate and report the defect as part of the production
releases. Reporting health status of product
· Good Inter personal skills and articulate to the senior
management as required
· Should have good experience in planning and following good change
control process. Identify the gaps in the general process and improve them
· Should work independently and willing to go extra length to nail
down the data related issues
Should have previous experience in streamlining the data load processes and
able see the improvements implemented
· Come up with best practices
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.