Greetings from TekServices!!!!

Hope you are doing great!!

I am *Priyadarshini *, Business Development Executive with *TekServices *-
a Georgia based company and I would like to present a few of my excellent
resources who are rolling out of the projects and are available
immediately. I would like to connect with you to check if you have any
contract openings that suits my candidates. Please feel free to contact me
with the requirements so that I can send you their detailed profiles.

*Name*

*Title*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Charan Teja*

*NetApp Storage Admin*

*8 years*

*Atlanta GA*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Nalini K*

*Selenium Tester*

*7 years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Only GA*

*Immediate*

*Rajesh Reddy*

*Oracle SOA /  WebLogic/WebCenter Admin – Fusion Middleware*

*11+ years*

*Dallas TX*

*Open*

*2 weeks*

*Naga*

*Dot Net FullStack Developer*

*9+ Years*

*Austin TX*

*Open*

*1 weeks*

*Venu Gopal*

*Dot Net Developer*

*8 years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Amaraja*

*Dot Net Developer*

*8 years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*1 week*

*Lakshmi*

*ETL/Informatica Developer*

*8 years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*1 weeks*

*Murali*

*Oracle App Analyst/HRMS*

*9 years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*2 weeks*

*Sai Teja*

*Java Developer*

*8+ years*

*Chicago IL*

*OPEN*

*2 weeks*

*ShreeLekha*

*QA Manager/BA(Pega/Siebel CRM/SalesForce)*

*15+ Years*

*Alpharetta, GA*

*Only GA*

*Immediate*

*Prabhu Kiran*

*Sr Oracle DBA*

*8 years*

*St Louis MO*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Chandni*

*Sr Oracle DBA*

*8+ years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Sindhuja*

*Sr SQL DBA*

*8 Years*

*Atlanta GA*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Santosh*

*Sr SQL DBA*

*8+ years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*Vishnu*

*Sr SQL DBA*

*8 + years*

*Atlanta GA*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*Ravi R*

*SQL DBA*

*8 Years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*One week*

*Siva Prakash*

*SQL DBA*

*8 Years*

*Atlanta GA*

*Open*

*2 weeks*

*Apurva*

*WebSphere Admin*

*7+ years*

*Wilson NC*

*OPEN*

*2 weeks*

*Harshita*

*SQL/BI Developer*

*8 years*

*Atlanta GA*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

Also I would appreciate if you can add me to your distribution list and
keep me posted with current and any future contract openings.

Looking forward to connect with you.

--

Thanks and Regards,
M.Priyadarshini