We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: Cloud Solution Architect*
*Location: Jersey City *
*Duration: Long Term contract*
*Cloud Architect *
*Principle Responsibilities: *
Firm/Enterprise Architecture Related
• Enables DTCC to implement the most optimal and effective, business
• maintains understanding of existing DTCC applications and technology
solutions for leveraging the reuse of services and for the consolidation of
• Identifies and researches opportunities for converging diverse DTCC
solutions to a single architecture.
• Develops and documents architecture solutions, including designs,
guidelines and architecture-specific standards for enterprise-wide
• Leads and enables collaboration across technology specialties – ensures
that ADM, Infrastructure, Information Security and Architecture are all
• Obtains concurrence and agreement on architecture solutions from, as
applicable: Applications Development, Infrastructure, CISO, Internal Audit,
and Product Management.
• Define standards and policies for the security, compliance and governance
of data and information stored or processed at an external Cloud provider,
including IaaS (Infrastructure), PaaS (Application Platform) and SaaS
• Establish an Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices
associated with all aspects Cloud offerings. This includes, but is not
• Secure and compliant data and messaging egress and ingress
• Federated authentication and authorization models
*Experience (Mandatory): *
• Minimum of 10 years experience in IT platform, storage, and network
virtualization architecture and engineering, including:
o In depth knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud offerings and
o In depth knowledge of the complete VMware datacenter and desktop
o In depth knowledge of alternative hypervisor platforms and their
management capabilities (Xen, XenServer, KVM, Hyper-V).
o In depth knowledge of storage and network virtualization technologies,
capabilities, trends and the automated interaction with the physical
infrastructure (EMC, NetApp, HP, Cisco).
*Education, Training or Certification: *
• Experience with Amazon’s EC2, VPC, and S3, Microsoft’s Azure, OpenStack
and either the JBoss SOA stack
• In depth knowledge of Cloud Management tools and methodologies
• VMware Certified Design Expert for vSphere 5 preferred, with extensive
hands on experience as a Virtualization Architect in an enterprise
• Advanced degree in a technical discipline preferred
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.