We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: WebSphere Application Deployment Specialist*
*Location:* *Buffalo Grove, IL or Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6 month+*
*Role WAS Admin*
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills Responsibilities:
• Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of WebSphere
Application Server ND, Message Broker, Message Queue and IBM HTTP Server in
a multi clustered high availability environments.
• Installation of fix packs on WAS different versions and installed on Sun
Solaris, AIX, and Red Hat Linux platforms.
• Responsible for application code promotions across different life cycle
environments- developments (validation, integration, UAT and production
• Installation of Message Broker runtime components and MQ runtime on
Linux, WMB tool kit and MQ explorer on Windows environment
• Responsible for Deploying bar files, deploying Message flows, managing
message flows, stopping and starting message flows, increasing instances
for message flows.
• Experience on configuring data sources for databases/ QCF MQ connectivity.
• Create and deploy broker archive (bar) files to execution groups.
• Update certificates according to the scheduled time frame.
• Configure and create policies sets and Policy bindings to implement
federal FFM Web Services between DHS applications and Federal applications.
• Administer the end point listeners of configured FFM Web Services.
• Implement vertical Clustering, Performance tuning and trouble shooting of
IBM WebSphere Application Servers. Install EAR’s, configured application
specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Admin Console.
• Configure the IHS web-server interfaces (plugin-cfg.xml and httpd.conf
file), session management, virtual hosts, included custom modules provided.
• Troubleshoot using logs, FFDC logs, Log Analyzer for activity logs,
Thread Analyzer for thread dumps, custom shell scripts.
• Administer, configured, tuned, troubleshot Web Sphere in both clustered
and standalone environments, installed and updated with Fixpacks, Interim
• Enable and configure SSL between Web server Plug-in and WebSphere
• Map the TAM and LDAP users and groups to J2EE security roles of the
application module running on Web Sphere Application and also implement SSL
communication between the Webserver Plug-in and Application Server.
• Create Self-Signed Certificates and create Certificate Requests through
IKeyman and send it to Certificates team to get DigiCerts and deploy the
new certificates sent by Certification Authorities into the environment.
• Administer the build tools like SVN Collabnet and Hudson applications in
WebSphere application server.
• Performance tuning the WebSphere Application Server by configuring Heap
size and other JVM parameters.
• Perform identification and resolution of the overall infrastructure
problems/issues providing permanent solutions by root cause analysis.
• Have experience in OLTP and Batch deployment on WAS.
• 8+ years of experience in Systems Administration, IBM Web Sphere
Application Servers Administration, IBM Message Queue administration, IBM
Message Broker Administration.
• Strong experience in Planning, Installing, configuring, Tuning, Patching,
Troubleshooting and Integrating - IBM WAS, MQSeries, Apache Http, IHS v 7,
SunOne Web Servers, LDAP.
• Expertise in Migration of servers - Web logic11g to WebSphere 8.5.
• Strong experience in Oracle Weblogic and Red hat Jboss.
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.