Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

We are urgently looking for a C#.Net Developer with hand-on experience with
WCF & HL7 to work with our direct client in Birmingham, Alabama.

We would appreciate if you could forward suitable consultants at the

PFB job description for your reference.

*Onsite Developer Coordinator / C#.Net Developer*

*Location:  *Birmingham, Alabama

*Experience Level in Years (Range): *6-10 years

*Rate: *$45/hr on C2C

*Mandatory Skills*

*C#, WCF, Unit testing, HL7, Microsoft Enterprise Library *

*Desired Skills*

·         WorkFlow Foundation, MicroServices, SQL

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Development, Integration support, Requirement Gathering and
Brainstorming, Troubleshooting issues.

Please reply along with your updated resume and the following details ASAP:

1.            Legal Name:

2.            Skype ID:

3.            Contact #

4.            Work Authorization/ Visa Validity:

5.            Current Location:

6.            Current Organization:

7.            Notice Period to join the project:

8.            Overall IT experience in years:

9.            Healthcare Domain / Industry experience in years:

10.          Willing to Relocate to across US – Y/N:

11.          Education Details (Degree, University Name, and Location &
Passing year):

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*