Hope you are doing well!
*9to9 Software Solutions* is looking for a *Data Architect* for our client
in *Boise ID.*
*Job Title: Data Architect*
*Location: Boise, ID*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Agency Expected Deliverables:*
Participate in bi-weekly Sprint planning sessions
• Work with Data Architect to create policy regarding Data
• Implement Data Architecture policy in the project
• Provide daily coordination for Data team members for the
completion of agreed upon tasks
• Provide guidance during story creation to support development
• Complete agreed upon tasks in the agreed upon schedule
• Act as a team member within an integrated development team
• Provide mentoring to other team members
*Specific Skills Required:*
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 to current
• Experience supporting Data needs for a large development project
• Experience defining and implementing Data Architecture prinicipals
in a large scale environment
• Experience writing, maintain and optimizing Data Architecture
policy and standards in a large scale environment
• Experience in data architecture to include
· Identifying existing data structures to be used in
· Optimizing existing data structures utilizing best
· Deprecating duplicate or unnecessary data structures
• Preferred experience with programming in C# and .Net
• Preferred experience in Agile Development
• Preferred experience maintaining and utilizing source control
systems such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.