*Title**: **Java Tech Lead *
*Location: ** Stratford, CT*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months*
*Note: looking for GC, Citizen only*
Client-facing Java Technical Lead responsible for managing development team
and implementation of Java based web application. Must have at least 10
years of experience.
*Key responsibilities will include:*
- Planning, analyzing and defining solutions through business,
functional and technical expertise
- Interacting with IT and business stakeholders to present solutions,
cost estimates, and delivery schedules
- Leading development team to analyze, design, and implement
enterprise-wide Java based systems.
- Implementing or supervising the design, coding, testing, and
maintenance of multi-tier architectures and applications that meet all of a
client’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests.
- Assisting program/project management by recommending efforts in
defining characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results
necessary to describe the required functionality for the system
- Responding to inquiries concerning application development and support
- Assist in tracking the progress of the development with accountability
to the project manager and management to ensure established goals are met
and ensure on-time delivery.
- Have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best
practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding
standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes,
testing, and operations
- Possess the ability to understand existing (and undocumented) designs,
solutions, and applications, and apply that knowledge towards designing
and implementing technical solutions
- Have excellent understanding of application servers, multi-tier
architectures ( presentation to persistence )
- Have ability to work directly with the client, walk-through
architecture and design reviews, understand business requirements
- Have a “do whatever it takes attitude”, dedication to quality,
ability to work independently, and attention to detail
- Have excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities and proven
- Hands on strong coding ability
- Ability to mentor other developers
*Technical Experience Required:*
- Possess 6-8 years professional experience in software development
- Have solid Java coding skills with hands on experience, including:
- Server side Java/JEE programming and JEE Servlet/JSP development
- Java/J2EE Framework development and design experience using Spring,
Struts, JSF, and Hibernate)
- Object-oriented design and related tools
- Understand web services such as SOAP-based web services (XML), AXIS2,
HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Possess in-depth knowledge of databases and ORM solutions. Experience
with SQL / PL-SQL and Oracle is required
- Hands on knowledge of any one of the following appservers
(Websphere/Sun/Weblogic/JBoss) is required
- Familiarity with writing stored procedures and ad hoc SQL queries
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.