Please share me a profile on* :*
Hello Business Partners there,
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability*, most updated resume in
ms word, Skype ID and reference *(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: SQL and .Net Developer*
*Location: Tarrytown, NY*
*Duration: Long Term*
. Senior Software engineer responsible for research, design and development
of SQL interactions and tasks for systems of complex nature.
. Ability to design software from requirements, apply best software
development practices, and develop good quality software is a must.
. Ability to participate in technical discussions, take ownership of
software components from design to delivery, debugging skills, team skills
. 5+ years' experience in C#, .NET, T-SQL programming, Database design,
Powershell, SSDT, SQL Server, Data tool PowerShell, SQL server 2008R2, .
Experience in MS Build definition.
. Profiling and Performance monitoring.
. Strong grasp of automation tools (C# coded UI) is a Plus.
. Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
*Role: Senior developer with SQL *
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
Note: Senior developer with SQL backend and experience in working with
*Role: Qlikview Technical Architect *
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: long Term*
• Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system
data and model that data in QlikView
• Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data
from source systems and test QlikView dashboards to meet customer
• Interpret written business requirements and technical
• Create and maintain technical design documentation
• Perform quality coding to business and technical
• Insure that the QlikView server process continues to run and
operate in the most efficient manner
• Perform QlikView system administration and testing of
releases and patches
• Work directly with business units to define and prototype
• Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple
sources into QlikView applications
• Monitoring and maintenance of all components that make up the
Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence infrastructure
• Design, create and tune physical database objects (tables,
views, indexes) to support logical and dimensional models; Maintain the
referential integrity of the database
• Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting
appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are
consistent with client’s current standards and processes
• Experience as a consultant in a client-facing role for a top
tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
• Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization;
promote BI usage to relevant departments
*Desired Skills & Experience*
• Experience in developing / architecting BI Solutions
• Experience in sourcing data from disparate systems with a
good understanding of Data Models and ETL procedures
• Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting,
data source integration and advanced GUI development in QlikView
• Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data
cleansing and data transformation
• Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and
• Strong knowledge on QlikView server architecture and building
qvd’s and qvw’s applying business rules and data validations
• Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business
Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, KPIs, reports &
• Knowledge of formal database architecture and design
• Responsible for demonstrating software to internal users
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and
• Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle
multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent problem solving skills, logical process thinking
and end-to-end system concepts
*Role: Maximo Technical Consultant. *
*Location: Tampa, FL*
*Duration: 4-6 months*
Maximo Technical Consultant. Must have experience in support projects
You can look at Techno functional consultant as well
*Key Responsibilities: *
• Manage day to day monitoring and Service Level performance.
• Single Point of contact (SPOC) for issues related to current Maximo
• Onshore – offshore coordination.
• Functional and Technical consultation with business user
• Responsible for knowledge management, documentation, back up and related
approvals for activity closure.
• Present and participate in review meetings internal and external
• Requirement gathering and requirement elicitation. Converting business
requirements to technical solutions
• Escalation Management.
• Change control management
Competencies – Technical and Soft skills
• Good understanding of EAM including the latest trends and product
• Expertise in IBM maximo
• Experience working as a Maximo support Lead/Manager for 5+ years.
• Experience working in implementation/customization of Maximo for atleast
• Outstanding client, people management and coaching skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Quick Learner with good analytical and reasoning ability
• A well-developed approach to problem solving and decision making
• Experience and / willingness to learn and work in an onsite – offshore
• Hands on knowledge in SQL Server Database, Data structures and Store
Thanks and Regards *?*
|| *KAPIL BANSAL* | *Sr. Technical Recruiter* ||
|| *IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* ||
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA 95035
Direct : *408-457-9381* Ext : *4007 *| Email : *kapi...@idctechnologies.com*
Gtalk : *kapil.trg* | Ychat : *kapil.trg21*
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
*Disclaimer : Please write REMOVE in the subject line if you dont want to
recieve our emails**.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.