*Needed AngularJS Expert*
*Title: Java/Angular/UI Developer*
*Location: Cincinnati OH Duration: Longterm*
Face to Face interview required after telephonic
A Senior Level Java Developer is needed for the WIN Modernization Project.
Currently, the WIN system is copied into 24 separate instances running on
24 virtual LPARs. This project will consolidate the systems into one high
availability system which would eliminate the redundant systems and
licensing costs. The current WIN User Interface is reliant on Form
Management System (FMS), an aging, unsupported system. This project aims
to replace the UI with the current UI standards, enabling better usability
and reduced training.
The developer will support the project team in the construction of the
architecture of the new foundation for WIN. The developer will be
responsible for Java/Angular JS design, development, testing, debugging and
documenting software components.
The Senior Java Developer will be involved in the technical design process
and complete estimates and work plans for design, development,
implementation, and rollout tasks. The Developer communicates with the
appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest
of quality and in accordance to standards. The Java Developer strives to
continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices. Role
model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large
and/or architecturally significant applications.
· Champion company standards and best practices. Work to
continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
· Build partnerships across the application, business and
· Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test
application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
· Complete estimates and work plans collaboratively for design,
development, implementation and rollout tasks.
· Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
· Participate in all phases of system testing.
· Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that
assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of
the highest quality.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
The ideal candidate needs to possess:
- 3 years minimum application architecture experience
- Proven success developing Java Features associated with large scale
- 7 or more years of experience in systems analysis, design or
programming and the associated development methodologies.
- 5 years minimum experience in core Java technologies to include the
o 12 factor App
o Spring Boot
o Spring Data
o Angular JS
o Java Script
o Rest Services
- 5 years minimum experience in Object Oriented Design / Architecture
- 3 years minimum in Agile methodology
- A solid understanding and appreciation for SDLC tools, processes,
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- BS in Computer Science minimum
- Database Management and/or modeling skills
- Experience in the following tools:
o Confluence Wiki
o GIT and Stash
o Team City
o Cloud Foundry
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.