Please share me a profile on* :*
* <>*

Hello Business Partners there,

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability*, most updated resume in
ms word, Skype ID and reference *(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

 *Role: Embedded with Windows*

*Location: Milwaukie, WI*

*Duration: Long Term*

- The core of the requirement is C++(on Windows and Linux), with knowledge
if C# application development

- Added bonus C# - WPF

- It will be good if the candidate has experience on programming
applications on embedded devices.

- The requirement is more towards C++ on Windows/Linux

 *I would appreciate a prompt response !!*

Thanks and Regards *?*

|| *KAPIL BANSAL* | *Sr. Technical Recruiter* ||

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA 95035

Direct : *408-457-9381* Ext : *4007 *| Email : **

Gtalk : *kapil.trg* | Ychat : *kapil.trg21*

** <>

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.

*Disclaimer : Please write REMOVE in the subject line if you dont want to
recieve our emails**.*