Please share suitable profiles.
*Microsoft Dynamics AX Project Manager.*
*Client prefers a US Citizen or Green Card holder – No H1 candidates will
*Location – Edison, NJ – all work done on-site*
*Duration – 7 to 8 months but could go longer*
Start date is early November.
*Project Director Responsibilities – Summary Activities*
Work with Management to establish the project team (members; define
roles/responsibilities) and conduct a kickoff meeting.
1. Attend all business process design sessions, participating in
discussions surrounding the business process changes as they relate to the
1. Identify the process changes and the application
options/alternatives to supporting the process.
2. Assist in determining the new processes that will best support the
3. Coordinate and participate in the documentation of the new
processes where appropriate.
Implement the selected Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality based on the
client’s Statement of Work.
Define and establish the data integration between the AX application and
other applications as needed.
Conduct periodic project review meetings.
Conduct a Conference Room Pilot that simulates a “day in the life” of the
business prior to changes being made to the “production” system.
1. Prepare the rooms where the testing will be performed; PC’s,
printers, work spaces.
2. Create a test environment containing the enhanced applications,
documented processes, and reports.
3. Identify the “Power Users” and define their roles and
4. Develop the test scripts based on the new business processes and
identify the expected results to be obtained during the testing.
5. Conduct a repetitive series of tests; document results, log and
track corrections, repeat tests.
6. Work with client, Business Analyst and Management to develop
training plans for end users.
7. Develop a ”start-up and cut over” plan to roll changes into the
production environment, including technical and business activities.
8. Develop a “fall back” position should significant issues as well
as criteria to know that the cut over was successful.
Implement the new applications and go live.
Conduct a post-implementation review.
*Contract Project Director Responsibilities – Core Activities*
Thanks & Regards,
Reliable Software Resources Inc.
22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167
Ph: 312-985-0412| Fax: 248.715.643 | www.rsrit.com
Email: vardha...@rsrit.com Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
An E- Verified Company
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.