We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: Windows VMware Lead*
*Location: Woonsocket, RI or Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6 months+*
*Must have 8+ years of experience*
* Should be strong in ESX (VmWare) skills and should must have hands on
knowledge on :*
• Storage Migration – in ESX Cluster
• Network migration – ESX Cluster
• Troubleshooting in ESX Cluster
Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012 network operating systems in a mixed
Microsoft Active Directory administration and security.
Microsoft DNS, DHCP
Experience working with and maintaining VMware vSphere 5.
VMware vCenter is a Must. • Looking for a Windows server Engineer to help
provision servers for upcoming projects.
• This Engineer should have an understanding of the steps required to build
a server utilizing MDT, VMware and Server provisioning tool
• Should be able to install, configure and maintain Citrix Xenapp 6.0
Candidate should have knowledge on EMC storage - To run EMC Grab , Power
path and LUN migration
*Mandatory Technical / Functional
Proficient with the following technologies
HP Proliant DL and BL series servers
Windows Server 2008 SR2; VM ESX 5.1, Vcenter/ P2V migration
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating system (Windows 2000, Windows 2003,
Windows 2008, Windows 2012).
• Familiarity with VMWare concepts and how they apply to a highly
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477 <614-588-8477>Fax: 1-866-764-1148
<1-866-764-1148> **wasimah...@usgrpinc.com* <wasimah...@usgrpinc.com>
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.