*Greetings for the day!*
*Role: OpenLink Endure Developer*
*Duration: 6+ month contract*
*Location: Houston, TX*
Our Direct Client in Houston, Texas is hiring an Endur Developer for a 6
month contract assignment.
*In this role the candidate will:*
· Liaise with client stakeholders to understand the problem statements,
providing system design and implementation solutions.
· Recommend techno-functional and workflow improvements and assess
· Provide input on planning, implementation and technical support during
building, testing and deployment of enhancements/customizations.
· Support client workshops to translate business requirements into system
· Conduct technical feasibility and validate solution options for the
requirements. Perform code reviews of deliverables.
· Provide leadership and Subject Matter expertise for projects using
energy trading and risk management products; build competencies and manage
knowledge for OpenLink Endur products.
*The requirements are:*
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Significant work experience within energy trading and risk management.
· Solid understanding of the energy / commodity industry end-to-end.
· Experience in both physical and financial trading environment trading a
· Experience in consulting role or similar client-facing role preferred.
· Experience with customization and support with OpenLink Endur products
· Technical expertise in areas like AVS, Connex Frameworks(including
exposure to OpenLink’s Java Framework and TIBCO integration), VB toolkit,
· Familiar with Endur architecture (functional and deployment) and data
· Product configuration expertise (applicable to Power, Gas, Oil, Coal,
Emissions etc.) in exchange products (futures and options), OTC products
like swaps, swaptions, or forwards.
· Strong understanding of one RDBMS (Oracle / SQL Server/ Sybase).
· Good understanding of the full software development life cycle
· Strong communication skills. Self-motivated, strong bottom-line and
· Openness to travel and work at client offices.
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
*ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.