Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent job opening requirement and let me know if you
have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*Position:- ETL QA*
Location:- *Cambridge, MA*
- Strong knowledge of Oracle and SQL queries
· Knowledge of Stored Procedure
· Ability to author test plan and test strategy
· Functional, Database and ETL testing
- Must have worked on Healthcare Provider and Clinical information
· Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Unix
- Knowledge of test management tools and ability to work in structured
way in absence of any tools
- Very hands on QA position
- Strong debugging skills of the issues
- Able to articulate and report the defect as part of the production
releases. Reporting health status of product
· Good Inter personal skills and articulate to the senior
management as required
· Should have good experience in planning and following good change
control process. Identify the gaps in the general process and improve them
· Should work independently and willing to go extra length to nail
down the data related issues
- Should have previous experience in streamlining the data load
processes and able see the improvements implemented
· Come up with best practices
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.