Please share me a profile on* :*
Hello Business Partners there,
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability*, most updated resume in
ms word, Skype ID and reference *(if any)
And please go through the requirements below :
* 1. *
*Role: Automotive with Linux candidate*
*Location: Southfield, MI*
*Duration: 3-6 months C2H*
5-10 years of experience in automotives
· Good understanding Linux Kernel.
· Should be able to debug/Fix the issues in Linux Kernel
· Good knowledge in Software development C/C++.
· *Role: Android developer*
· *Location: Milford, MI*
· *Duration: Long Term*
· *JOB DESCRIPTION:*
· Knowledge of Android at platform level
· Must have experience in HAL, Systems Server, Application
framework and Android internals.
· Contribute as designer and developer for building a platform upon
which other applications can run.
· . Responsible for the entire life-cycle of the assigned domain,
including requirements, system design, development, deployment, and
maintenance of the core middleware platform underlying the infotainment
application framework and other components.
· . Design a best-in-class in-vehicle platform for infotainment
· .Work with the building blocks provided by the selected platform
provider to create solutions for application services. For example: power
management, fault management, system logging, scalable localization, user
personalization, application update, UI integration, and application
· . Deliver a mechanism for loading and unloading of applications.
· . Work with software update and provisioning teams to deliver
user and configuration data services.
· . Participate in the development of requirements, innovative
subsystem and system level designs as well as production software
· *Role: Devops/UrbanCode Deploy candidate*
· *Location: Cary, North Carolina *
· *Duration: Fulltime /Contract*
· Deep understanding of DevOps methodology and concepts
· • Understanding of Release Management, Continuous
Integration and Continuous delivery
· • In depth hands-on expertise on IBM UrbanCode Deploy and
IBM UrbanCode Deploy with Patterns
· • Installation, Configuration and Integration of UrbanCode
· • Define automated deployments jobs
· • Work closely with the development team for application
· • Provisioning the user id for uDeploy tool and providing
the appropriate access.
· • Performing migration of code from stage to production
· • Integration with various code repositories
· • Deployment on WebSphere application server platform
· • Deployment of UrbanCode agents and agent relays
· • Integrate with existing source code repository/build
tools/Artifact repositories (e.g. GIT, Bamboo, Artifactory etc.)
· *Soft skills:*
· • Good communication and coordination skills
· • Strong analysis and design skills
· • Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex
· • Ability to devise creative technical solutions
· • Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image,
and deal confidently with complex technical problems
· • Demonstrates advanced problem solving/critical thinking
· • Communicates effectively at all levels of an organization
· • Demonstrates high level of commitment and integrity
· *Role: Full stack web developers proficient in ruby on rails*
· *Location: Broomfield, CO*
· *Duration: 6 Months plus*
· Skills needed are - Full stack web developers proficient in ruby
· this front end will interact.
· Desired candidate profile:
· o 5+ years experience of full stack Web development using Ruby on
principles, design patterns with focus on performance and scalability o
Experience with Home automation or engineering domain a plus. Or he/she
should be able to learn the domain very quickly
· *Job description*
· . Responsible for design, construction and testing of software
components that serve UI to the end user and/or interface with embedded
HVAC controllers or other systems and devices used to monitor and set up
HVAC control systems. Development platforms include PC, hand held devices
such as tablets, wireless phones, and embedded devices that serve UI.
· . Requirements Analysis - Understand fundamentals of requirements
analysis, elaboration of component requirements to software requirements,
provide feedback in areas such as completeness, practicality, measurability
· . Task Estimation - Prepare accurate estimates for all project
assignments and activities.
· . Risk Management Possess and utilize an understanding of risk
management concepts, identification, ranking and mitigation strategies .
Configuration Management - Possess a good understanding of basic SCM
process and use in everyday tasks. Understand and use SCM as it relates to
shared software components.
· . Software Construction - Understand construction fundamentals;
minimize complexity, anticipate change, plan for verification. Make
appropriate use of planning, modeling, reuse and measurement. Peer Reviews
and Inspections Knowledge and use of formal inspection methods. Active
participation in design reviews and mentoring of peers in design best
practices. Use of formal design methodologies and notations such as UML.
Understand and make use of common design patterns.
· . Testing - Understand the role and use of testing throughout the
life cycle. Create and execute test plans and test software at appropriate
times in the development cycle . Effectively meet the needs of internal and
· . Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as
independently . Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making
decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment
*I would appreciate a prompt response !!*
Thanks and Regards *?*
|| *KAPIL BANSAL* | *Sr. Technical Recruiter* ||
|| *IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* ||
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA 95035
Direct : *408-457-9381* Ext : *4007 *| Email : *kapi...@idctechnologies.com*
Gtalk : *kapil.trg* | Ychat : *kapil.trg21*
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
*Disclaimer : Please write REMOVE in the subject line if you dont want to
recieve our emails**.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.