Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent multiple job openings requirement and let me
know if you have any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.
*(1)Java developer with healthcare*
*Location: San Ramon, CA*
· JAVA with Spring and health care exp
*(2) Automation Test Engineer with healthcare exp*
*Location: -* San Ramon, CA
*Mandatory Skills *
- Experience working with Scrum methodology as part of an agile
- Good communication – both oral and written
- Good understanding of JBehave framework
- Experience with Selenium
*Desired Skills *
- 5+ years of IT experience with 3+ years experience in automation
- Demonstrated experience building automation solutions with
- Experience with SOA and system integration concepts.
- Experience with test automation for web services (REST)
- Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks and
familiarity with - two or more of the following: Jenkins, Maven, Git,
Subversion, Grunt, - Electric Commander.
- Experience with automation in an Agile development environment.
*Job Responsibilities *
- Apply software quality assurance experience to design, influence
and drive quality and testability of software.
- Author or assist with test automation test strategy/plans
considering multiple systems under test, both guest and team-member
facing, as well as backend processes.
- Integrate automation strategies/plans with agile development
practices and processes.
- Perform test automation analysis and design.
- Perform automation estimates.
- Build and maintain test automation stubs/harnesses and
frameworks considering multiple systems under test.
- Participate in code creation, testing, and enhancement
- Identify and prepare test automation data.
- Execute/maintain test automation scripts per test cycle
- Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered.
- Perform additional system testing-related activities, as
- Communicate status and progress of testing activities to
development team and stakeholders.
*(3) Microstrategy Developer*
*Location: *Franklin, TN
*Duration: - *+6 Month
· 6+ years of hands-on development experience with the
MicroStrategy (MSTR) tool suite (i.e., Desktop, Web, Mobile, etc)
· Experience working with the client on gathering requirements and
building a BI solution using the MicroStrategy 9 BI platform
· Strong SQL skills a must
· Dynamic Dashboard development experience a plus
· Experience delivering a MSTR project from start to finish.
· Direct experience schema objects development and building reports
· Experience installing, configuring and administering
· Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills and
must possess excellent communication skills and experience working directly
· Experience in the requirements, analysis, design, code, and test
phases of BI consulting engagements
· Microsoft BI (SSIS), Healthcare knowledge
· Functioning as a core Analyst/Senior Developer on a team of
experienced MicroStrategy developers creating advanced reports and dynamic
dashboards that fulfill information requests for key stakeholders.
· Helping to administer and optimize the solution to best meet the
performance objectives of the client.
· Participating in team and client meetings, facilitate gathering
of requirements, and designing MSTR-based solutions.
· Ensuring the overall quality and accuracy of the analytics
developed and meeting assigned deliverables.
· Participating in solutions improvement processes and increasing
the use of MSTR as the information solution of choice.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.