*VISA copy required*
USG direct client is looking for *Windows /VMWARE Admin at Woonsocket,
RI, Scottsdale, AZ*
· They need to be high level Windows(OS, Clustering, Networking,
Troubleshooting) and ESX.
· Minimum of 5 years of ESX AND Windows experience in a build and
· Team lead type level attitude and experience
· SnapMirror the VMs to the Enterprise Flexpod (alternatively v2v
· Physically move two servers (possibly one at a time to minimize
· Migrate all PVMs onto small footprint of Xen hosts
· Identify subset of rack servers for small footprint on existing
· Identify subset of blade servers for small footprint on existing
· Install and configure small temp vCenter for this small footprint
· Configure small footprint VMWare cluster
· Migrate SQL VMs onto small footprint cluster
· Bring down the entire VMWare environment
· Bring down the entire Xen environment
· Build up the Management Cluster environment
· Build up the vCenter
· Build up the Xen environment and application pools
· Build up VMWare Resource cluster for SQL Servers
· Build infrastructure VMs for management tools
· Build up vROMs
*Please share your updated resume at* akansh...@usgrpinc.com *or feel free
to contact me at 614-401-5194*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.