We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: **MiddleWare Admin*
*Location: **Washington DC*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Rate: $47/hr c2c*
*Web Administrator Middleware level II *
• Extensive experience in installation, configuration, Deployment and
management of enterprise applications using WebSphere Application server
8.x/7.x/6.1/6.x and WebSphere Portal Server 6.x/7.x/8.x, JBoss 5.x,/6.x
WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR) 6.x and WebSphere ESB
6.x/7.x on AIX, UNIX, HP-UX, Z/OS and Windows NT/2000/2003.
• Experience in deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting of applications
and portlets in WebSphere environment.
• Experience in creating Service consumer and provider in WSRR and Business
• Secured the communication channel between Client and Webserver, Webserver
Plug-in and WebContainer.
• Experience in installing and Configuring Websphere MQ server 5.x/6.x on
Linux and Windows platforms.
• Much experienced in providing HA solutions for WebSphere MQ
infrastructure using Queue, Hardware clustering.
• Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of J2EE
applications on WebSphere Application Server in a multi clustered high
• Experience in Setup naming standards for the Queue managers, Queues and
• Managing the MQ Series messaging environment across multiple environments
including installation, configuration, tuning
• Expertise in administration, configuration, workload management (WLM) and
performance tuning of WebSphere Application Server 7.x /6.1/6.x.
• Knowledge of security configuration for server-side application resources.
• Thorough knowledge of J2EE architecture specially
• Experience in working at Various data centers.
• Knowledge of installation and configuration of IBM HTTP servers, DB2, and
WebSphere Edge Components and good understanding of how WebSphere Portal
and WebSphere application server fits into an overall SOA architecture.
• Experience in implementing Load Balancing to support high availability
and scalable web farms involving large-scale enterprise applications.
• Experienced in working with IHS and Apache Webservers.
• Strong technical knowledge includes WebSphere Application Server
Administration, Workload management and performance tuning.
• Experienced in applying Patches and Fixes for WebSphere Application
• Strong experience in Application Server clustering.
• Mentoring Web Sphere App Servers to new staff members.
• Ability to rapidly learn new concepts together with excellent
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-588-8477Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
*To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
the subject line, or click*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.