*Hi, *

*9to9 Software Solutions* is looking for *C#.Net Developer* for our client
in *Houston TX*

*Title: C# .Net Developer*

*Duration: 6 months +*

*Location: Houston TX*

*Mode of interview: Phonic + In-Person *

*Skills needed: *

Visual Studio, .Net, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, JavaScript, JQuery , Knockout
(nice to have), nHibernate (nice to have), HTML, CSS, Advanced HTML and CSS

*Job Description:*

   - Our "way cool" client and technology savvy client is looking to add a
   Sr. - level  developer to their team for a dedicated project.
   - This resource will be working with the client's sales team as this
   prototype app will be phase 1 of a sales-related pipeline app.
   - Excellent communication is required.
   - Start is yesterday  and client wants to interview now !! Local Houston
   will get priority
   - This is a great opportunity for a long-term project to make a
   significant impact and contribution to a world-class and growing company.
   - Start is ASAP !!!

*Best Regards,*

Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
*ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company