*Job Title: **Sr. Java Developer*
*Location: **Chicago, IL*
*Type of hire:** Contract*
*MUST HAVE SKILLS *
· Provide overall system support by leveraging a combination of
external service providers and internal DE resources.
· Review overall design of applications,
deployment/monitoring/performance tuning procedures/standards
· Good experience in Java – spring framework, Oracle and Java web
· Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration,
interpersonal, and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value
· Experience in energy & Utility industry is beneficial
· Accountable for the overall design of a specific application
and/or the integration of a new application package.
· Determines requirements, designs and specifies programs to
interface, extract, transform and load data systems and to fulfill any
special reporting requirements.
· Work with client technical team to resolve issues, design
interfaces, review estimates and options for resolving technical issues.
· Works autonomously to design, code, test, document and debug
programs of moderate, to high complexity and/or complex subroutines.
· Troubleshoots coding, or logic errors in less senior or peer
· Analyzes test case results using problem solving techniques as
well as making suggestions for correction or improvement
Sr. Talent Acquisition | Tanisha Systems Inc. |
Email : ramme...@tanishasystems.com Web: | www.tanishasystems.com|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.