Here is our *Direct Client Requirement *which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *resume, contact Details and
*Role: IT Project Manager-SQL Server*
*Location: Atlanta, Georgia*
*Experience: 10+Years (MANDATORY) *
· *Microsoft Windows Server*
· *Microsoft SQL Server*
· *Virtual Servers*
· *Project Management Certification (PMP)*
*REQUIRED PM SKILLS:*
· *Project Management Certification (PMP)* or successful completion
of a recognized project management curriculum.
· *Ten years of IT project management* or equivalent team
leadership experience managing technology projects from requirements
gathering to close-out phases. Project experience must include
infrastructure, process re-engineering, hardware evaluation, installation
· Experience with projects of moderate to high complexity in
multiple technologies and functions with all phases of Project Life Cycle.
· Expert in Business Analysis, including facilitation, information
gathering, diagramming, and documentation with working experience of the
complete B/A toolset.
· Expert in MS Project, proficient in MS Office suite, and Visio
· Clear understanding of end-to-end application delivery in a
multi-platform environment (mainframe, client server, web).
· Knowledgeable and experienced in the full Systems Development
Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies.
· Strong understanding of IT operational processes and familiarity
with standards and trends in the industry relative to IT processes.
Thanks & Regards,
Uttam Pampana || Technical Recruiter
*GATEWAY SOLUTIONS, INC**.*
12980, Metcalf Ave, Suit 330, Overland Park, Kansas - 66213
*Direct: 913-210-6774 || 913-440-4867 Ext:1014** || **ut...@gatewaysi.com*
YM: uttamitrecruiter || HO: uttamitrecrui...@gmail.com* || *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.