Duration: 6 - 12 months +
Telephonic and face to face
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:*
• 3 to 5+ Years as a Postgre SQL (Enterprise DB) Database
Administrator in ver 9.x with Postgres Advanced Server using Enterprise
Manager and SQL analyzer.
• Experienced with Redhat Linux commands, internals and shell scripting.
• PostgreSQL administration, including: installation, initialization,
authentication, catalog navigation, query/database tuning, resource
contention analysis, backup and recovery, standby, replication, data
export/import, and monitoring etc.
• Postgres Replication and data encryption.
• Proficient and experienced in using psql, PGDump, PGAdmin, SQL Developer
tools and utilities.
• Working Knowledge of Flyaway deployment tool and Remedy change management
• Experience in Oracle Database administration of Oracle 11g, 12c RAC
databases is a big Plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Mail : ven...@vstconsulting.com <ven...@vstconsulting.com>*
*Ph : 732-491-8696*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.